A Weekend Workshop offered at Prama Institute & Wellness Center
It is amazing how only a couple days of silence can create a sense of self discovery and camaraderie. Our Slient Meditation and Yoga Retreats give participants the opportunity to connect with themselves and others at a deeper level beyond the usual discourse.
This weekend retreat will give you the opportunity to revitalize yourself, unclutter your mind, deepen your understanding of yourself and others, and discover sources of strength you may have only glimpsed but now can come to own. Silence allows you the time you always wanted to put things into perspective, find the balance, and recognize what the signs of your life are trying to tell you.
Silent Meditation and Yoga retreats at the Prama Institute are unique:
- We combine open periods of personal reflection with powerful meditations, both sitting and moving.
- Yoga classes that combine flow and restorative poses.
- The nature walks along the scenic trails of our land are ideal for experiencing the beauty and peace around you and within.
- The visualization exercises help you reflect on where you have been, where you are, and where you are going.
- Journaling lets you express your discoveries and remember them whenever you want to review them.
- And, of course, our legendary gourmet meals keep it all in perspective.
When: April 7 – 9, 2017
Location: Prama Institute
Program: Silent Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Faculty: Howard Nemon, Sid Jordan
COST & REGISTRATION
$350 (Till March 15), $395 (After March 15)
$450 (Till March 15), $495 (After March 15)